TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Pouring Room
Please note that the following terms and conditions govern the use of our e-commerce website and the purchase of our handmade candles. By accessing or using our website and making a purchase, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
General 1.1. The terms "we," "our," and "us" refer to 'The Pouring Room', the operator of the ecommerce handmade candle shop. 1.2. The term "you" refers to the user or customer visiting our website and making a purchase. 1.3. We reserve the right to update, modify, or remove any part of these terms and conditions without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions before making a purchase.
2. Product Information 2.1. We strive to provide accurate and detailed descriptions of our handmade candles, including the materials, and any unique features. 2.2. Please note that candle colours and designs may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of the products. 2.3. All candle measurements provided on our website are approximate.
3. Pricing and Payment 3.1. The prices displayed on our website are in £ (pounds) and are exclusive of any applicable taxes or shipping charges. 3.2. We reserve the right to change the prices of our handmade candles at any time without prior notice. 3.3. Payment is required at the time of placing an order. We accept payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal, etc.]. 3.4. By providing your payment information, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment method.
4. Order Confirmation and Shipping 4.1. Upon successful completion of your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your purchase. 4.2. We aim to process and ship orders within the mentioned time. However, please note that delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances. We will notify you if there are any significant delays. 4.3. Shipping costs and estimated delivery times will be provided during the checkout process. This is usually 2-3 business days but cannot be guaranteed (dependant on Royal Mail). Please review the shipping information carefully before completing your purchase. 4.4. Any customs duties, taxes, or import fees associated with international orders are the responsibility of the buyer.
5. Returns and Refunds 5.1. We take pride in the quality of our handmade candles. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order to request a return or exchange. 5.2. We only accept returns or exchanges for unused and undamaged candles in their original packaging. 5.3. The buyer is responsible for the return shipping costs unless the return is due to our error or a defective product. 5.4. Refunds will be issued within [7 days after we receive the returned item. Please note that original shipping costs are non-refundable.
6. Intellectual Property 6.1. All content on our website, including images, text, and logos, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content without our prior written permission.
7. Limitation of Liability 7.1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use our website or the purchase of our handmade candles. 7.2. In no event shall our total liability exceed the amount paid for the specific product giving rise to the claim.
By making a purchase from our ecommerce handmade candle shop, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.